Please read the rules contained in these Terms carefully. You can access these Terms any time at http://www.GVStreamer.com/termsofuse.php. Your use of and/or registration on any aspect of the Website will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules. If you cannot agree with these rules, please do not use the Website.
The Terms may be modified from time to time; the version will appear on the bottom of these Terms, so check back often. Continued access of the Website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Terms.
Your failure to follow these rules, may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Website, without notice, in addition to Service Provider's other remedies.
I. MonitoringWe strive to provide an enjoyable online experience for our users, so we may monitor activity on the Website, including but not limited to the bulletin boards, forums, personal ads, and chats, to foster compliance with these Terms. All users of the Website hereby specifically agree to such monitoring. Nevertheless, we do not make any warranties or guarantees that: (1) the Website, or any portion thereof, will be monitored for accuracy or unacceptable use, (2) apparent statements of fact will be authenticated, or (3) we will take any specific action (or any action at all) in the event of a dispute regarding compliance or non-compliance with these Terms.
II. Registration and Account Creation
1. Registration Information:Service Provider may at times require that you register and/or set up an account to use certain portions of the Website, or the Website as a whole. In order to do so, you may be provided, or required to choose, a password, User Id, and/or other registration information (collectively, "Registration Information"). You agree and represent that all Registration Information provided by you is accurate and up-to-date. You may not impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else when registering and/or setting up an account on the Website. If any of your Registration Information changes, you must update it by using the appropriate update mechanism on the Website, if available.
2. Usu Of User ID/Password:
- If you register and/or set up an account on the Website, you will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Registration Information or any part thereof. You may not authorize others to use your Registration Information or any part thereof. You may not sub-license, transfer, sell or assign your Registration Information or any part thereof to any third party. Any attempt to do so will be null and void and shall be considered a material breach of these Terms.
- You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on your account including, but not limited to, use of the account by any person who uses your Registration Information or any part thereof, with or without authorization, or who has access to any computer on which your account exists, is located or is accessible.
- If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (for example, in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your Registration Information or any credit, debit or charge card number stored on the Website), you must promptly change the affected Registration Information by using the appropriate update mechanism on the Website.
3. Fees And Paiments:
- Service Provider or third parties may charge you fees for products or services offered for sale through the Website. You agree to pay all fees and charges, including applicable taxes, incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred, including but not limited to charges for any products or services offered for sale through the Website by Service Provider or by any third party vendor or provider (such fees, charges and taxes shall collectively be referred to as "Fees"). Service Provider reserves the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any Fees, and to institute new Fees, effective upon prior notice to you.
- If you submit your credit, debit or charge card information to Service Provider or any third party upon registration or otherwise, you give Service Provider and such third party permission to charge all Fees incurred through your account to the credit, debit or charge card you designate. Any additional Fees will be charged at the time they are incurred. If payment cannot be charged to your credit, debit or charge card or your payment is returned for any reason, including charge back, Service Provider reserves the right to avoid supplying the service and/or suspend or terminate your account and all its obligations under this Terms.
III. Rules of Usage:
1. Use Of The Website By You:
- Unless otherwise specified, the Website is intended for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use the Website, and you are responsible for all use of the Website by you and by those you allow to use, or provide access to, the Website. You may not impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else when using the Website.
- You may not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that constitutes junk mail, spam, advertising, offers to use competitive sites and/or commercial offers. You may not repeat the same posting multiple times in a day or week.
- You agree not to use any obscene, indecent, or offensive language or to provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is defamatory, abusive, bullying, harassing, racist, hateful, or violent. You agree to refrain from ethnic slurs, religious intolerance, homophobia, and personal attacks when using the Website.
- You further agree not to use any sexually explicit language or to provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is sexually explicit.
- You may not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is encrypted, invades anyone's privacy, or illustrates, references or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, federal, national or international law or regulation (e.g., drug use, underage drinking). You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability. Do not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that includes instructions for weapon and/or explosive manufacture or use.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material you provide to or post on the Website, including without limitation in bulletin boards, forums, personal ads, chats or elsewhere, does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party or is provided or posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
- The Website may contain graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio and other material that is clearly identified for your use ("Assets"). The Assets are protected by state, national and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Nevertheless, we (and our licensors) grant to you the limited, non-exclusive, right and license to use the Assets solely for the purpose of personally using the Website, as limited by these Terms, and provided further that you keep intact any and all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- The Website also contains other graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio, software, code, and other material that is provided by Service Provider or its licensors and is not clearly identified as, or intended, for your use, including without limitation the organization, design, compilation, and "look and feel" of the Website, and advertising thereon ("Website Content"). The Website Content is protected by state, national and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and is the property of Service Provider or its licensors. The copying, reproduction, publication, display, rearrangement, redistribution, modification, revision, alteration, cropping, re-sizing, reverse engineering, movement, removal, deletion, or other use or change by you, directly or indirectly, of any such Website Content, including but not limited to the removal or alteration of advertising, is strictly prohibited.
- You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise, of material obtained through the Website, including without limitation the Assets or Website Content, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by these Terms, Service Provider or the Website.
- You agree not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify, reverse engineer or interfere with the Website or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others' use of the Website.
- Other than connecting to Service Provider's servers by http requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Service Provider's servers by any means - including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Website or otherwise.
- You acknowledge that Service Provider has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Website and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Website. Your linking to any service or site is at your sole risk.
- You agree not to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any Site user without their prior explicit consent.
- You agree that you will not use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website. Nor shall you use any manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
2. Comments By Others Are Not Endorsed By Service Provider:Service Provider does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted on forums, blogs or otherwise contained in the Website. Any information or material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those who post the statements and do not necessarily represent the views of Service Provider or its third party service providers. You agree that Service Provider and its third party service providers are not responsible, and shall have no liability, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates this Terms.
4. Copyright Complaints:
- Service Provider respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Service Provider may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
- If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify Service Provider by providing the following information to our copyright agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Service Provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Service Provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
5. Services And Merchandise Sold On Or Through The Website:NEITHER SERVICE PROVIDER NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS, AND/OR SERVICES FEATURED, MENTIONED, OR SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. TRANSACTIONS FOR ANY SUCH ITEM SHALL BE BETWEEN THE USER AND THE THIRD PARTY SELLER, DISTRIBUTOR, OR MANUFACTURER WITHOUT ANY INVOLVEMENT OF SERVICE PROVIDER OR ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. YOU AGREE THAT SERVICE PROVIDER AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU, WITH RESPECT TO MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS, AND/OR SERVICES FEATURED, MENTIONED, SOLD, OR DISTRIBUTED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ILLEGAL, OFFENSIVE OR ILLICIT ITEMS, EVEN ITEMS THAT VIOLATE THESE TERMS. SERVICE PROVIDER AND/OR ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY, VALIDITY, COMPATIBILTY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE AND MERCHANTABILITY, TO THE QUALITY, DELIVERY AND USE OF ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS, AND/OR SERVICES FEATURED, MENTIONED, OR SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL SERVICE PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR ANY OTHER FORM OF DAMAGES THAT MAY OCCUR IN RELATION TO ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS, AND/OR SERVICES FEATURED, MENTIONED OR SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
6. Indemnification:You agree to indemnify Service Provider and its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, directors, shareholders, officers and third party service providers, and to defend and hold each of them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys fees) which may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of material obtained through the Website, or from your breach of these Terms, or from any such acts through your use of the Website.
7. Editing And Deletions:Service Provider reserves the right, but undertakes no duty, to review, edit, move or delete any material provided for display or placed on the Website or its bulletin boards, in its sole discretion, without notice.
8. Additional Rules:Service Provider reserves the right to post, from time to time, additional rules of usage that apply to specific parts of the Website. Such additional rules will be posted in the relevant parts of the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to comply with these additional rules.
9. Disclaimer Of Warranty And Limitation Of Liability:YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE", AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN OR PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE. SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON THE WEBSITE.
SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS, THE PROVIDING OF THE WEBSITE HEREUNDER, THE SALE OR PURCHASE OR THE RESERVATION OF ANY GOODS OR MERCHANDISE OR SERVICE, YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE, YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED ("CLAIMS"), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
10. Termination Or Suspension Of Access To The Website:Service Provider has the right to terminate and/or suspend your ability to access the Website or any portion thereof, for any or no reason, without notice.
11. Jurisdiction:Service Provider makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate, available or legal in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You agree that these Terms, for all purposes, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel applicable to contracts to be wholly performed therein, and any action based on, relating to, or alleging a breach of these Terms must be brought in a competent court in Tel-Aviv-Jaffa, Israel. In addition, both parties agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
13. Mobile Terms And Conditions:Without derogating of any provision of these Terms, the following terms and conditions shall apply to your use of any mobile device related services offered by the Website ("Mobile Services"), so please read them carefully. Your use of any aspect of the Mobile Services will constitute your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions.
If you cannot agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the Mobile Services.
Your failure to follow these terms and conditions may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Mobile Services, without notice, in addition to our other remedies. We also reserve the right to discontinue the Mobile Services, or change the content or formatting of the Mobile Services, at any time without notice to you, and to require the immediate cessation of any specific use of the Mobile Services.
- Your carrier's standard messaging rates apply to all mobile text messages you initiate from the Website to your cell phone. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
- You agree that the cell phone number you provided is registered in your name, and that you will not initiate messages to the cell phone of any other person or entity.
- You shall have a mobile communications subscription with a participating carrier or otherwise have access to a mobile communications network for which we make the Mobile Services available. You shall provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the Mobile Services, including, but not limited to, a mobile hand set or other mobile access device that is in working order and suitable for use, as determined in our sole discretion, in connection with the Program.
- We provide the Mobile Services "as is" and shall not be held liable for your use of the information, content, or material contained therein. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
If you don't agree to the terms contained in these Terms, please exit the Website by clicking the Back button on your browser to return to the previous page.
© 2008 GVStreamer.com. All rights reserved. Illegal downloading from this site is not permitted and will be dealt with accordingly. Last update Nov 2008.